Hey all, we figured out why some people were having trouble logging into the app from Facebook.
After extensive research into the problem, we have determined that the log in problem is not with the Case Closed website, but rather with the Facebook app you are using with your phone. There is an easy fix by simply going to the settings in your Facebook app and following these instructions:
- Go to “Settings and Privacy”
- Then click on “Settings”
- Then scroll down to almost the very bottom of that long menu and select “Media and Contacts”
- Then, find the setting in the list called “Links open externally”
- Toggle the slider to the right so that it turns blue
- You can back out of the menu and return to Facebook
If these instructions leave you confused, we will try to help walk you through them. Feel free to email us at [email protected] and we can talk about whether a phone call, video, or other method can be utilized to assist you.
Enjoy the video below from a couple days ago. I was the only news photographer on scene at the time. If you like these kinds of videos, I can post them on CaseClosed as soon as I am able to upload them.